Office and Grants Manager
Environmental Protection in the Caribbean (EPIC) Foundationof St. Maarten is seeking a part-time Office and Grants Manager (Manager) toassist our non-profit organization’s mission to protect the environment throughresearch, outreach, and community-based action. Registered as a Foundation in2007, EPIC works in collaboration with local partners to address crucialconservation issues.
For more information on programs and projects, visit · Managing the grants process, from research toimplementation and ensuring that all contract requirements are fulfilled by responsibleparties.
· Research and track existing and emerging publicgrant opportunities relevant to service areas.
· Coordinate with President or Board Membersduring assembly of program narrative, budget/financial data, and otherinformation involved in preparation of new and renewal funding applications.
· Ensure reports, other updates and requests arecompleted on time or early.
· Assist with coordination of fundraising eventsand online campaigns.
Office Management 15%
· Coordinate social media efforts, includingonline fundraising campaigns.
· Process bank deposits
· Submit written reports on activities every twoweeks to the President of the Board.
· Excellentinterpersonal relationship skills, with a professional demeanor and ability tobuild rapport and credibility with a variety of stakeholders.
· Excellentanalytical and research skills with ability to innovate and thinkstrategically.
· Excellentability to write clear, structured, articulate and persuasive materials.
· Strongability to take initiative and be self-motivated.
· Effective problem solver who isresults oriented, adaptable and willing to contribute when needed.
- A high level of professionalism, strong ethical values and clear/strong-yet-flexible.
- Proven capacity to maintain patience/tolerance and tact/diplomacy in challenging situations.
· Has written proposals which were accepted forfunding for operational and program grants
· Experience managing fundraising events
· Fluent in written and spoken English
To apply, submit a cover letter, CV, and contact informationfor three references to epicsxm at epicislands.org. Openuntil filled. $20 per hour.
Offered Salary (NAf)2,001 - 3,500
Career LevelMid Level