· • Minimum 5 year experience ininstalling aluminum windows, doors and curtain walls in large hotel andresidential projects.
• Handling heavy loads;physically demanding; attention to detail; hand-eye co-ordination.
• Team player; excellent verbalcommunication with construction team; reliability; accurate; willing to work overtime.
• Workplace hazardous materials and safety training certificate.
• Trainingcertificate with TCK, Lvke and YouGood integrated building system is required.
• Criminal record checkclearance.
Offered Salary (NAf)0 - 2,000
Career LevelMid Level